Finnish Independence day...The Berlin style

Hi guys!

In 6th of December, last Friday, the lucky Finns (the ones living in Finland) had a day off because of our independence day. We - the Berlin Finns - had to work as normal. Me and couple of colleagues left work early to see the Presidents "party". My colleague's parents were invited so of course we had to see them arriving to the venue. We also prepared a dinner and baked some traditional Finnish Christmas pastries (joulutorttuja). Later in the evening we also had the Nordic Zalando Christmas party. The theme was Great Gatsby and I was very excited to cover myself with glitter, sequins, feathers and pearls :p. I was a bit lazy to take pictures but luckily my friend's husband was there with his fancy camera to take some ;).











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site By Designer Blogs