The breakfast market: every breakkie lovers daydream!

Hi guys!

What an eventful weekend I had! 

On Friday we had a little office party at work and later that night Ben and I got some friends over. Saturday started with a lovely brunch, where else than at Zuckerfree. Afterwards I headed to the opening party of e3 -gym that has a new interesting concept of concentrating on holistic health; mind, body and energy! If you're thinking of joining a gym in Berlin, I recommend you to check them out! They had interesting presentations and the most delicious raw food. In the evening we celebrated Fanny's birthday and we had so much fun!

Sunday's highlight was the breakfast market at Markthalle Neun in Kreuzberg. The idea is that people can buy their breakfast there from different street-food stalls. They have everything from green juices to Korean porridge to all-time breakfast classics, like pancakes and eggs benedict. You gotta love whoever came up with this idea. I was truly in a very happy mindset while hunting down the most delicious-looking options.

Ben had a toast with buffalo mozzarella and tomatoes and I had nachos with guacamole. And green juice. And samosa chaat (an Indian street food treat). And a cake. Oh well.


















4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that really does sound like a fun weekend! I love the idea behind that gym, concentrating on holistic health really is a very interesting concept!

    That breakfast market looks so fun and just so lovely! All the food looks incredibly tasty and I love the crazy variety that they offer! I really wish we had something similar here where I live, ahh I'd go there every Sunday if we did!

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, too bad this market is only once a month! This was the first time I managed to go there and now I can't wait for the next month!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you were super buy this weekend! the pictures of the market are so adorable! i wished we had a place like that where I live :) Thanks for sharing! I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by, Milu! Ill def check your blog out!

      Delete

 
Site By Designer Blogs