No Spain - no gain: Benalmádena

Hi guys!

I went to Spain again :D! During these darkest months its just so nice to get somewhere sunny and warm! I met Juulia, my little sister, in Benalmádena, a city nearby Málaga in the south of Spain. Juulia was studying for her final exams so I spent a lot of time on my own.

Benalmádena is quite a small place without any special features really :D. But on the other hand it has everything you can ever wish for - a beach, mountains (and a cable car to the mountains), nice hiking routes, gym and smooth roads for penny boarding ;). It has good public transportation to the nearby cities like Málaga, Fuengirola and Marbella. For me this was a real low budget holiday so we cooked nice meals at our house and used the busses and train whenever we could.

The holiday was pretty much perfect! 

Marbella
Marbella
Marbella
Marbella
Marbella
Marbella 
Marbella
Marbella
Marbella
Marbella
Marbella 
Marbella
Marbella
Benalmádena
Benalmádena
Marbella
Benalmádena
Benalmádena
Benalmádena
Benalmádena
Benalmádena
Benalmádena
Benalmádena
Marbella
Marbella


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site By Designer Blogs